- 4 teaspoons of fresh cream
- 4 tablespoons of butter
- Roughly chopped 10 to 12 Medium sized tomatoes
- Crushed garlic cloves 8 to 10
- 6 to 8 black peppercorns
- 1 medium sized onion roughly chopped
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 inch celery roughly chopped
- 2 cups of vegetable sugar
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper powder
- 4 tablespoons of refined flour
Heat two tablespoons butter in a non-stick pan. Add onion and garlic, and then sauté till translucent. Then add tomatoes, mix and sauté for two minutes. Add bay leaf, peppercorns, celery and three cups of water, And then mix and cook till the tomatoes turn soft and pulpy.
Remove from heat and cool down to room temperature. Discard the bay leaf and grind the rest into a fine puree. Strain and set aside.
Heat the remaining butter in a deep non-stick pan Add the refined flour and sauté for a few seconds, making sure that the color does not change. Add the strained tomato puree and mix well. Add the vegetable stock, salt, sugar and pepper powder. Mix and simmer for a few minutes.
Pour the soup into four bowls. Serve hot garnished with the fresh cream.
around the web
Fatal error: Class 'Api' not found in /home/u554504989/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wpcdplugin/page_content.php on line 150